Many companies nowadays are searching at how they may use technology to streamline their operations, and improve productivity and profitability. One method of carrying this out would be to implement an automatic virtual receptionist. If you’re thinking about this method, here are a few questions that will help you determine if an automatic receptionist suits your company.
1. Would you get many customer calls? In case your business only rarely will get customer calls, then you definitely most likely have no need for a receptionist, either real existence or automated. The greater customer calls you receive, the greater benefit you can get from your automated receptionist.
2. Do your customers have to schedule appointments along with you? Should you operate a medical practice, dentist, legal office, or any other business where clients and patients have to schedule appointments, then an automatic receptionist could be a big help. If you take of these scheduling functions, it will save you time that an employee would certainly have to spend.
3. When would your customers prefer to contact you? Have you got clients or patients who want to speak to your office early each morning, late into the evening, or on weekends or holidays? If that’s the case, then an automatic receptionist can enhance your customer support by answering calls during individuals occasions whenever your office isn’t open.
4. Are client calls somewhat foreseeable? For any medical or dentist office, a sizable area of the calls that you will get calls for scheduling a scheduled appointment, canceling, or rescheduling appointments. There is also requires emergency medical or dental situations. These kinds of calls may be easily handled by an automatic receptionist.
5. Do you put callers on hold? Do you have several telephone call weighing a period, to ensure that a number of people get placed on hold? Although some customers will wait on hold as needed, others will hang up the phone and call another business rather. Should this happen inside your office, then an automatic receptionist can solve your condition. They could handle several call at any given time, to ensure that none of the callers have to be placed on hold.
6. Have you got receptionist staffing issues? For those who have a genuine existence receptionist, then you definitely most likely suffer from staffing issues sometimes. You’ll need somebody to pay for the phones during lunch time, and you will find days whenever your receptionist is on holiday or calls in sick. You may want to pull staff using their company assignments to pay for the receptionist’s job temporarily, departing you shorthanded elsewhere. If you have faced issues such as this, then an automatic receptionist could possibly be the solution.
7. Is really a consistent professional presence important? In case your office handles the general public, you already know how important it’s to create a good first impression. If your potential new customer calls and it is under impressed using their first telephone call, they might visit your competitors rather. An automatic virtual receptionist informs you that each single call is going to be handled within the same, highly professional way.
Office automation Singapore is a useful tool that lets you change the way you manage content in office completely. With automated information gathering, integrated connection to other systems, browse an ocean of data with ease. Raise your system to a whole new level with grade one technology.