Pack products in a custom corrugated box to ensure that they are protected and secure during shipping. A custom corrugated box is the best way to pack your product for transport. The first step in the process is selecting an appropriate easy box storage.
Generally, you want a box that is at least six inches larger than your product, but can be larger if necessary. Next, remove any plastic or paper packaging materials from the item and place it inside the box. Then, add packing material around the item until there is at least three inches of cushioning on all four sides. Lastly, fill out all of the necessary information (dimensions of your product) on the label and seal it to one of the flaps with tape or adhesive before shipping it off!
Tips on how to package your products in custom corrugated box
- The first tip on how to package your products in a custom corrugated box is to think of the customer first. In any marketing campaign, the customer always comes first. So, make sure that you are very clear about the purpose of the box before you buy it. The packaging is not the selling point of the product; the sale is.
- Secondly, do not use regular packing paper for corrugated boxes. These boxes need to be customized according to the specifications of each customer. Using standard paper for packaging makes things very impersonal and cheap. So, it’s best to opt for something more unique if you really want to win over your customers.
- Thirdly, you should make sure that your packaging supplies come from a reputable company. This is the last thing you want to happen because if it does, your box will become all the more generic and you will lose out the special features of your brand.
- Fourthly, you should make sure that the corrugated boxes you will use can withstand a lot of pressure before they collapse. This is because a lot of packaging companies make use of cardboard boxes which cannot withstand too much pressure.
- Fifthly, you should ensure that your packing materials are in good condition. You need to be very careful when handling your corrugated box because as soon as you open up the box, there are bound to be small critters flying in for their lives. These flying insects could be anything from termites to small insects which can eat through your corrugated box.
Finally, you should ensure that your packaging supplies are watertight and leak proof. Boxes can get damaged a lot when they are not properly sealed. If you want your product to survive shipping, you should always look for boxes which have tight seals.